Bug Report: Stronghold Research

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
jelloxd

Bug Report: Stronghold Research

Post by jelloxd » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:39 am

Hi, I only have the first of my 2 slots of research visible when going to manage it in the Stronghold. My second research activity was completed, but I could not interact with it to finish or start up a new research.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Bug Report: Stronghold Research

Post by Kiriak » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:40 pm

Did you accepted the results of the finished research? You have to do it to actually put it in effect.

sibleykins

Post by sibleykins » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:21 am

I have exact same issue. Problem was i accidentally spent currency to speed up existing research to be able to access "hidden in the background" complete research. And now ive the same thing again. I took the screenshot. Ive 2 slots researched but only one visible and im not also 120+ something currency short after accidental speedup.

It sucks that this bug cost me actual gems.
Attachments
lostark bug.JPG
lostark bug.JPG (153.7KiB)Viewed 1721 times

sibleykins

Post by sibleykins » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:23 am

Also here's my actual building research ^^
Attachments
lostark buildings.png
lostark buildings.png (112.35KiB)Viewed 1721 times

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:48 pm

If you believe, it's a bug, try to contact Amazon's support about it. Only they can help you with in-game bugs.

sibleykins

Post by sibleykins » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:28 pm

its not that "i believe" its a bug, its that "it is one"... I have logged a ticket and I'll post progress. I dont think I'm the only individual with this issue. So likely theres others.

As per screenshots only one slot is visible, theres notice for completed researched (red dot on the left hand side panel) but its only showing current ongoing research. That's the bug - second slot is hiding behind the forefront one.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:00 am

Try this, select the "Completed Researches" from the drop down selector, then select the related research from the list and see if you can click something like "Accept" or "Confirm" button in the right part of the screen. If the research is finished, but you didn't actually clicked that button, it doesn't counts as completed and the slot will not be unblocked.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:08 pm

Looks like it was indeed a bug in the game. From yesterday's patch notes:
"Fixed an issue causing the Stronghold Lab UI to not display additional research slots when unlocked."